Families with children on VOXZOGO (vosoritide) for injection need an experienced resource to guide them along their treatment journey
Important Warning: PALYNZIQ can cause a severe allergic reaction (anaphylaxis) that may be life threatening and can happen any time during treatment with PALYNZIQ.
BioMarin RareConnections™ Case Managers provide families with:
- Personalized support—individualized, one-to-one assistance to start and continue their VOXZOGO® (vosoritide) therapy
- Financial navigation support
- Navigating the insurance process and understanding coverage options to gain access to treatment
- Identifying financial assistance options families may be eligible for, such as co-pay assistance*
- Helping with insurance coverage changes by identifying options to avoid any lapse in treatment
- Educating the doctor’s office on insurance coverage requirements for continued access to therapy
- Logistics support—ensuring a specialty pharmacy receives the prescription and coordinating home delivery at a convenient date and time
Guide to Health Insurance
A comprehensive resource to help you understand how insurance plans work.
VOXZOGO Patient Support Program
BioMarin offers a comprehensive Patient Support Program to assist VOXZOGO patients and their families.
To enroll in BioMarin RareConnections and get connected with your Case Manager, start by completing the Patient Consent Form (PCF)
You must complete the VOXZOGO PCF in order to receive support from BioMarin RareConnections.
*Valid only for those patients with commercial prescription insurance coverage for VOXZOGO who meet eligibility criteria. Offer not valid for prescriptions reimbursed, in whole or in part, by any federal, state, or government-funded insurance programs (for example, Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Medigap, Medicaid, VA, DoD, or TRICARE), for cash-paying patients, where product is not covered by patient’s commercial insurance, where patient’s commercial insurance plan reimburses them for entire cost of their prescription drug, or where prohibited by law or by the patient’s health insurance provider. If at any time a patient begins receiving prescription drug coverage under any such federal, state, or government-funded healthcare program, patient will no longer be able to use the VOXZOGO Co-Pay Assistance Program and patient must notify BioMarin RareConnections at 1.833.869.9646 to stop participation. Patients may not seek reimbursement for the value of the out-of-pocket expense amount covered by the Program from any third-party payer, whether public or private. Valid only in the United States and Puerto Rico. This program is not health insurance. Offer may not be combined with any other rebate, coupon, or offer. Co-payment assistance under the Program is not transferable. BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend the program without notice. Patient/caregiver certifies responsibility for complying with applicable limitations, if any, of any commercial insurance and reporting receipt of program rewards, if necessary, to any commercial insurer. This program is subject to termination or modification at any time. The VOXZOGO Co-Pay Assistance Program will cover up to $17,000 in assistance per calendar year for eligible patients. Some restrictions apply.