BioMarin RareConnectionsTM helps patients and their families gain access to therapy throughout their treatment journey
BioMarin’s HUB provides patients and clinics with:
- Personalized support—RareConnections Case Managers work one-to-one with patients and their families; RareConnections Field Reimbursement Managers work one-to-one with your clinic
- Product access education and support
- Help for caregivers of children prescribed BRINEURA® (cerliponase alfa) so they can navigate the insurance process and understand coverage options to gain access to treatment
- Financial assistance programs for eligible patients, such as co-pay assistance*
- Information about payer requirements you and your hospital need to seek access for treatment coverage for patients
- Logistics support—Case Managers can assist with specialty pharmacy and shipment coordination if needed
BRINEURA Coverage Authorization Guide
A comprehensive resource including sample Letter of Medical Necessity for accessing BRINEURA treatment for your patients.
Valid only for those with commercial insurance. Offer not valid for prescriptions eligible to be reimbursed, in whole or in part, by Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal or state program (including any state prescription drug assistance programs) (eg, VA, DoD, TRICARE), for cash-paying patients, where product is not covered by patient’s commercial insurance, or where plan reimburses you for entire cost of your prescription drug. No claim for reimbursement of the out-of-pocket expense amount covered by the Program shall be submitted to any third-party payer, whether public or private. Offer is not valid where prohibited by law. Valid only in the United States and Puerto Rico. This program is not health insurance. Offer may not be combined with any other rebate, coupon, or offer. Co-payment assistance under the Program is not transferable. BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend the program without notice. Patient certifies responsibility for complying with applicable limitations, if any, of any commercial insurance and reporting receipt of program rewards, if necessary, to any commercial insurer. This program is subject to termination or modification at any time.