BioMarin RareConnectionsTM helps patients gain access to therapy throughout their treatment journey
WARNING: Anaphylaxis has been reported after administration of PALYNZIQ (pegvaliase-pqpz) and may occur at any time during treatment with PALYNZIQ. Please see the Important Safety Information, including a Boxed Warning for risk of anaphylaxis, and the full Prescribing Information and Medication Guide.
BioMarin’s HUB provides patients and clinics with:
- Personalized support—RareConnections Case Managers work one-to-one with patients and their families; RareConnections Field Reimbursement Managers work one-to-one with your clinic
- Product access education and support
- Help for patients prescribed PALYNZIQ® (pegvaliase-pqpz) so they can navigate the insurance process and understand coverage options to gain access to treatment
- Financial assistance programs for eligible patients, such as co-pay assistance*
- Information about payer requirements your clinic needs to seek access for treatment coverage for patients
- Logistics support—Case Managers assist with directing the prescription to the appropriate specialty pharmacy and coordinating the shipment to the patient’s home
PALYNZIQ Coverage Authorization Guide
A comprehensive resource including sample Letter of Medical Necessity for accessing PALYNZIQ treatment for your patients.
Access the BioMarin RareConnections and Specialty Pharmacy Roadmap Flyer.
A reference sheet outlining the BioMarin RareConnections and Specialty Pharmacy patient journey.
Learn more about the BioMarin PKU Patient Support Program.
Download a comprehensive guide to help you and your patients understand what BioMarin RareConnections offers.
Valid only for those with commercial insurance. Offer not valid for prescriptions eligible to be reimbursed, in whole or in part, by Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal or state program (including any state prescription drug assistance programs) (eg, VA, DoD, TRICARE), for cash-paying patients, where product is not covered by patient’s commercial insurance, or where plan reimburses you for entire cost of your prescription drug. No claim for reimbursement of the out-of-pocket expense amount covered by the Program shall be submitted to any third-party payer, whether public or private. Offer is not valid where prohibited by law. Valid only in the United States and Puerto Rico. This program is not health insurance. Offer may not be combined with any other rebate, coupon, or offer. Co-payment assistance under the Program is not transferable. BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend the program without notice. Patient certifies responsibility for complying with applicable limitations, if any, of any commercial insurance and reporting receipt of program rewards, if necessary, to any commercial insurer. This program is subject to termination or modification at any time.