Uncommon support for Morquio A syndrome (MPS IVA)
Rare diseases like Morquio A can bring uncommon challenges. BioMarin RareConnections™ is here to help your patients meet these challenges with the resources and assistance they need to gain access to VIMIZIM® (elosulfase alfa)
When your patient enrolls with BioMarin RareConnections, he or she will be connected with a dedicated and experienced Case Manager who can provide a wide array of product support services to help your patient start and stay on VIMIZIM.
Our Case Managers will provide guidance on how your patients can gain access to VIMIZIM by:
- Conducting benefits investigations
- Helping your patients understand insurance coverage and financial assistance options
- Helping your office staff identify prior authorization requirements
- Working with your patients or their caregivers to coordinate delivery and administration of VIMIZIM
- Providing ongoing product support
Take the first step to help your patient get dedicated one-on-one support with BioMarin RareConnections
To enroll your patient in BioMarin RareConnections, you must complete the Patient Enrollment Form, which serves as the prescription.
Patients must complete the BioMarin RareConnections Patient Authorization Form (PAF) in order to receive support from BioMarin RareConnections.