BioMarin RareConnectionsTM helps patients and their families gain access to therapy throughout their treatment journey
BioMarin’s HUB provides patients and clinics with:
- Personalized support—RareConnections Case Managers work one-to-one with patients and their families; RareConnections Field Reimbursement Managers work one-to-one with your clinic
- Product access education and support
- Help for caregivers of children prescribed VOXZOGO® (vosoritide) so they can navigate the insurance process and understand coverage options to gain access to treatment
- Financial assistance programs for eligible patients, such as co-pay assistance*
- Information about payer requirements your clinic needs to seek access for treatment coverage for patients
- Logistics support—Case Managers assist with directing the prescription to the appropriate specialty pharmacy and coordinating the shipment to the patient’s home
A comprehensive resource including sample Letter of Medical Necessity for accessing VOXZOGO treatment for your patients.
BioMarin RareConnections and Specialty Pharmacy Patient Pathway for Clinics Flyer
An outline of the HUB and specialty pharmacy patient pathway.
VOXZOGO Patient Support Program for Clinics Flyer
A guide to available BioMarin Patient Support Program services.
Valid only for those patients with commercial prescription insurance coverage for VOXZOGO who meet eligibility criteria. Offer not valid for prescriptions reimbursed, in whole or in part, by any federal, state, or government-funded insurance programs (for example, Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Medigap, Medicaid, VA, DoD, or TRICARE), for cash-paying patients, where product is not covered by patient’s commercial insurance, where patient’s commercial insurance plan reimburses them for entire cost of their prescription drug, or where prohibited by law or by the patient’s health insurance provider. If at any time a patient begins receiving prescription drug coverage under any such federal, state, or government-funded healthcare program, patient will no longer be able to use the VOXZOGO Co-Pay Assistance Program and patient must notify BioMarin RareConnections at 1.833.869.9646 to stop participation. Patients may not seek reimbursement for the value of the out-of-pocket expense amount covered by the Program from any third-party payer, whether public or private. Valid only in the United States and Puerto Rico. This program is not health insurance. Offer may not be combined with any other rebate, coupon, or offer. Co-payment assistance under the Program is not transferable. BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend the program without notice. Patient/caregiver certifies responsibility for complying with applicable limitations, if any, of any commercial insurance and reporting receipt of program rewards, if necessary, to any commercial insurer. This program is subject to termination or modification at any time. The VOXZOGO Co-Pay Assistance Program will cover up to $17,000 in assistance per calendar year for eligible patients. Some restrictions apply.