Adults considering one-time ROCTAVIAN™ (valoctocogene roxaparvovecrvox) gene therapy can rely on a BioMarin experienced resource throughout their treatment journey
Important Warning: PALYNZIQ can cause a severe allergic reaction (anaphylaxis) that may be life threatening and can happen any time during treatment with PALYNZIQ.
BioMarin RareConnections™ is there from the start with:
- Personalized support — individualized, one-to-one assistance and education to start and continue the ROCTAVIAN journey—from pre-infusion eligibility testing to the one-time infusion, to post-infusion monitoring
- Financial navigation support
- Understanding your potential out-of-pocket costs associated with one-time ROCTAVIAN gene therapy
- Navigating the insurance process and understanding coverage options to gain access to gene therapy treatment
- Identifying financial assistance options patients may be eligible for, such as co-pay assistance* for ROCTAVIAN gene therapy treatment, pre-infusion laboratory services, and post-infusion follow-up services for qualified commercially insured patients With the ROCTAVIAN Co-Pay Assistance Program*, qualified patients could be reimbursed (up to an annual maximum amount) for eligible out-of-pocket expenses related to ROCTAVIAN drug co-pay, administration, and eligible lab services that are not fully covered by insurance
- Educating the doctor’s office on insurance coverage requirements for access to gene therapy treatment
- Lab support for qualified commercially insured patients*
- Mobile blood draw services for pre-infusion eligibility testing and post-infusion follow-up
- Walk-in lab support (e.g., Quest Patient Service Center) for pre-infusion eligibility and post-infusion follow-up
Navigating Prescription Drug Insurance GuideA comprehensive guide to help you advocate for drug coverage.
VOXZOGO Patient Support ProgramBioMarin offers a comprehensive Patient Support Program to assist VOXZOGO patients and their families.
To enroll in BioMarin RareConnections and get connected with your Case Manager, start by completing the Patient Consent Form (PCF)
You must complete the VOXZOGO PCF in order to receive support from BioMarin RareConnections.
To enroll in BioMarin RareConnections and connect with a team member, start by completing the Patient Consent Form (PCF)
You must complete the ROCTAVIAN PCF to receive support from BioMarin RareConnections.
*The BioMarin Co-Pay Assistance and ROCTAVIAN Laboratory Support Programs are valid only for those patients with commercial prescription insurance coverage for products who meet eligibility criteria. Offer not valid for prescriptions, administration, or related labs reimbursed, in whole or in part, by any federal, state, or government-funded insurance programs (for example, Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Medigap, Medicaid, VA, DoD, or TRICARE), for cash-paying patients, where product, administration, or related lab, are not covered by patient’s commercial insurance, where patient’s commercial insurance plan reimburses them for the entire cost of their prescription drug, administration, and/or related labs, or where prohibited by law or by the patient’s health insurance provider. Patients who are residents of certain states (MA or RI) are not eligible for drug administration co-pay support. Patients who are residents of certain states (MI, MN, or RI) are not eligible for laboratory services co-pay support or the ROCTAVIAN Laboratory Support Program. Mobile Phlebotomy is not available to patients who are residents HI, AK, PR, and Guam due to dry ice requirements. If at any time a patient begins receiving prescription drug, administration, or related lab coverage under any such federal, state, or government-funded healthcare program, patient will no longer be able to use the BioMarin Co-Pay Assistance and ROCTAVIAN Laboratory Support Programs and patient must notify BioMarin RareConnections™ at 1.833.ROCTAVIAN (1.833.762.8284) to stop participation. Patients may not seek reimbursement for the value of the out-of-pocket expense amount covered by the BioMarin Co-Pay Assistance and ROCTAVIAN Laboratory Support Programs from any third-party payer, whether public or private. The BioMarin Co-Pay Assistance and ROCTAVIAN Laboratory Support Programs are valid ONLY for qualifying patients residing in the 50 U.S. states or in Puerto Rico with commercial insurance who have a valid prescription for an FDA-approved indication for the qualifying BioMarin therapy. The BioMarin Co-Pay Assistance and ROCTAVIAN Laboratory Support Programs are not health insurance. Offer may not be combined with any other rebate, coupon, or offer. Co-payment assistance under the BioMarin Co-Pay Assistance and ROCTAVIAN Laboratory Support Programs are not transferable. BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend the BioMarin Co-Pay Assistance and ROCTAVIAN Laboratory Support Programs without notice. Patient/caregiver certifies responsibility for complying with applicable limitations, if any, of any commercial insurance and reporting receipt of program rewards, if necessary, to any commercial insurer. The BioMarin Co-Pay Assistance and ROCTAVIAN Laboratory Support Programs are subject to termination or modification at any time. Some restrictions apply.