Frequently asked questions
Rare diseases can bring uncommon challenges, and everyone’s treatment journey is unique
With BioMarin RareConnections™, you don’t have to face it alone. Your BioMarin team will guide you along your treatment journey, working one-to-one with you to address your unique needs to gain access to treatment. Below are some common questions and answers that might be helpful for you.
About BioMarin RareConnections
BioMarin RareConnections is a program that provides a wide array of support services for BioMarin products to help you understand insurance coverage and gain access to treatment. This may include providing information about financial assistance options and working with your healthcare team to coordinate delivery of BioMarin products for your treatment.
- Helping you understand your insurance coverage and financial assistance options
- Providing you with ongoing product support for BioMarin therapies
- Coordinating with a specialty pharmacy to deliver your medication at a date and time that is convenient for you
- Your healthcare provider needs your written consent to release your protected health information (PHI) to BioMarin
- BioMarin also needs your written consent to share your information (including genetic testing information) with other providers to assist you with accessing services that support your treatment
Connect with a Case Manager by email or call 1-866-906-6100. Once you have been enrolled in BioMarin RareConnections, your dedicated Case Manager will also reach out to you with an introduction and will provide you with their direct contact info. Your Case Manager will be an ongoing resource, providing product support services to help you start and continue on treatment.